Gates That Open, LLC, the designer and manufacturer of the Mighty Mule, GTO/PRO,
and GTO Access Systems brands of gate operators and access controls has been the leader in the access control industry for over 23 years.
We have a knowledgeable, talented team of technicians with over 100 years of combined experience to assist you with all of your questions and troubleshooting.
Our dedicated staff, certified by the Electronic Technicians’ Association as Certified Customer Service Specialists,
stands ready and eager to support you from the initial installation to the regular maintenance and upkeep of your gate operator.
- Mighty Mule FM200 - 12 month
- Mighty Mule FM350 - 12 month
- Mighty Mule FM500 - 18 month
- Mighty Mule FM502 - 18 month
- Mighty Mule Accessories - 12 month
- Mighty Mule FM362-D - 24 months
- Mighty Mule FM402 - 18 months
- Mighty Mule FM600 - 24 months
- Mighty Mule SL2000 - 24 months
The GTO warranty program starts from the date of final product sale. In order to return products for warranty repairs, please contact GTO Tech Support for a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. For warranty repair service, proof of purchase will be required in the form of a receipt, invoice, canceled check, or credit card statement. Regrettably, we are unable to accept or process shipments sent to us without an assigned RGA number clearly marked on the outside of the box.
Please use the following steps when returning equipment for warranty repair:
- Contact Tech Support to request an RGA number by calling our toll free number, (800) 543-1236.
- Have the quantity and model of the products to be returned available for the technician.
- Pack products to be returned appropriately to prevent damage during shipment back to GTO.
- Clearly mark the RGA number on the outside of the package, include a copy of the proof of purchase, and return the package with the shipping prepaid to:
Attn: (RGA number)
GTO Tech Support
3121 Hartsfield Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
We will examine your equipment thoroughly. If we find a manufacturer’s defect, we will repair or replace the defective part under warranty. However, if the equipment has been damaged by lightning, insects, abuse, etc., we will call you with a price quote on the cost of the repairs.